Starting Sunday 11th of March 3.15pm to 4.15pm
5-Week Backbend Course with Sevesfeathers
Workshop Level: Beginners and Improvers
This course suits anyone who wants to:
– Be able to hold a solid bridge,
– Work towards walkovers/half limbers/back drops with safe and efficient progressions,
– Find fun and unconventional ways to keep fit and active,
– Work on joint mobility, flexibility, strength, and reconnect with their body.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or can already hold a bridge, this course will provide you with a wide array of exercises and techniques to take away to your own practice.
Over 5 weeks, you will:
– develop core, back and general upper body strength and flexibility,
– learn how to unlock, access and master the patterns of movement already available in your body,
– learn safe progressions to develop more advanced movement patterns,
– learn how to prepare and look after your joints and muscles in efficient warm-ups and cool-downs.
Dublin Circus Project Centre, Bannow Road, Cabra, Dublin 7.
Date and Time:
MARCH 11, 18, 25
APRIL 1, 15
(NOTE: no class on April 8)
From 3.15 pm to 4.45 pm.
Price: €90 for the 5 classes with a 10% Early Bird Discount until Friday March 2nd. Additional 10% Busy Bird Discount if you book this course as well as the 5-Week Handstand Course (same dates, same venue, 1.30-3 pm).
Drop-in: €20. Possibility to book separate dates. Spaces are limited.
To book: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch!