Beginner Adult Circus
Beginner Adult Circus classes taught by Laura Rossi will be on Wednesdays at 20:15 until 21.30 at Dublin Circus Project, starting on the 9th of January.
This is a beginner course so no previous experience is required in any of the disciplines.
- 9th of January – 3 balls Juggling / Club Balancing
- 16th of January – Hula Hoop
- 23rd of January – Staff / Double Staff
- 30th of January – Tight wire
- 6th of February – Object Manipulation (contact ball, hat, bottle)
Price: 50 euro 5 week term / 15 euro drop in
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org