The aim of Dublin Circus Project is to increase participation in Circus Arts and to support emerging and professional artists within the Dublin community.
We achieve our mission through the following objectives:
- Youth Circus: To increase youth participation in the circus arts and help train the next generation of professional Circus Arts performers.
- Social Circus: To provide high quality circus workshops where the overall aim is personal development and team building in the participant group.
- Professional and Skill Development: To facilitate skill development opportunities to the public and professional circus performers and to support emerging artists in their transition to professional practice.
- Productions and Events: To create new and original circus productions and provide events to reach and develop greater public audiences for the circus arts in Dublin.
- Provision of Work: To ensure the sustainability of Dublin Circus Project and to provide a source of employment at fair rates for professional circus artists, facilitators and DCP administrator/s in Dublin.