- Bus 79 / 79A (Saint Ultans School, stop 2909)
- Bus 40 (Cleggan Park, stop 2672)
- Express Bus 860 (Park West Avenue ->SE2)
- Irish Rail 2 (Park West & Cherry Orchard Station)
The following rules must be adhered to when in the Dublin Circus Centre:
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- All individuals training during Open Training times must be up to date on their annual registration fee.
- Please keep the space tidy and clean up after yourself.
- No food should be eaten in the training area.
- No shoes on any gymnastic mats.
- All gymnastic mats must be lifted, not dragged, by two people.
- Do not interfere with any aerialist while they are on the equipment. This includes: touching the equipment, walking underneath equipment, throwing props near them, needlessly talking to them while they’re on equipment.
- Seek permission to use equipment that is not yours.
- Keep rosin, chalk, food, drink and street shoes off all mats.
Aerialists must be aerial-approved prior to training in our space.
- No Training above 1.5m
- To rig apparatus please contact us. No equipment can be rigged, removed or altered without permission from DCP staff.
- Crash mats must be used at all times.
- No aerial training without another person present in the training space.
- Please assist and spot each other but refrain from instruction outside of registered classes.
- No homemade equipment can be rigged in the space.
- Aerialists should be aware and respectful of other circus arts practitioners in the space.
- Please be safe, warm up properly, use skilled spotters and stay within your skill and training limitations!