JOB OPENING ADULT CIRCUS COORDINATOR
Dublin Circus Project is a non-profit organization working to develop the circus arts in Dublin and reach new audiences through the presentation of original circus productions, the programming of circus education opportunities for youth and adults, and the facilitation of a multi-skill circus training center, residencies and professional development for circus artists and practitioners.
Dublin Circus Project is looking to hire a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to become our new Adult Circus Coordinator. They will be responsible for our Adult Circus classes and bookings with our company. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the Irish circus community, a high degree of computer literacy, and an ability to work within a team and on their own.
Job Title: Adult Circus Coordinator
Location: Dublin & Remote
Annual Rate: €7,800
Hours per week: 10 Hours, this will be an average as some weeks will require more hours and some will require less.
Working Days: Flexible working hours, will be required to spend some hours in the Cherry Orchard Community Center each week.
Term of Contract: 1 year, 3 months probationary period
Accountability and Management: Will be accountable to and Managed by the General Manager and ultimately answerable to the Board of Directors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain clear communication and good relationships with partner organizations and key community figures.
- Network within the community to build new relationships and partnerships.
- Creation and maintenance of timetable for each term including tutor rosters.
- Developing and responding to requests for new programs or classes.
- Weekly meetings with the General Manager and tutors.
- Maintaining and reporting of accounts for all Adult Circus and Agency activities.
- Coordinate with Social circus Coordinator on email requests for outreach, workshops and events.
- Maintaining clear communication with the DCP team
- Sourcing and applying for applicable funding opportunities.
- Directing the growth and development of the Adult Circus and Agency programs.
- Creating and maintaining systems of organization and documentation.
- Managing buying and maintaining essential Agency equipment
- Create marketing material for distribution and social media and assist in the management of the website
- Be a key holder of the Cherry Orchard Community Center
- Using Google Suite
- Document filing
- Calendar scheduling
- Communications and forward planning
- Funding experience at local, national and international levels
- People management
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending us a CV highlighting their relevant experience for this role, and a cover letter outlining their reason for applying for the role. Applications may be shortlisted.
Please send your application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Adult Coordinator’ in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 23rd of September at 12:00pm.
Late applications will not be accepted.
We are looking for an immediate start date following the interview process.