Dear members and friends,
We are delighted to let you know that we will be reopening the Dublin Circus Centre on Friday July 9th in line with the most recent revision of government guidelines. To help us make the Dublin Circus Centre a safe place, we have put in place the following rules and procedures in response to the Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society & Business and in compliance with the National Return to Work Safely Protocol (May 2020):
Opening Days & Times:
- The centre will be opened on Tuesday and Fridays between 4pm and 8pm, to allow for a rest time between uses of the centre.
- There will be two bookable slots per evening.
- Attendance is limited to a maximum of 6 people at any given time.
- Members will need to book in HERE
Please bring with you:
- A towel to be used exclusively to disinfect equipment.
- A towel for your own usage and to dry your hands.
- A reusable water bottle.
- A pen.
Health & Safety:
- Keep the main door opened at all times to maximise ventilation.
- Remove bags and shoes before entry and store them on the shelves until departure.
- Disinfect mats and equipment before and after use with your towel and disinfectant provided.
- Wash hands on entry and departure, and every 30 mins while in the space.
- Limit equipment usage to one person at any given time.
- Maintain at least 2m distance whenever possible from other individuals.
- Wear a mask whenever possible.
- If bringing your own small equipment, sanitise before entry.
- Wash hands before and after using the toilet. Clean toilet seat and handle after use.
- Respect hygiene guidelines on sneezing, coughing, handwashing, etc.
- Only use the kitchen to get water. There is no eating, coffee or tea making permitted in the centre.
- Do not use the lounge/kitchen area.
Aerial: Only approved aerialists with their own equipment already rigged can train at this time.
No spectator, family or friends will be allowed in the circus centre. Please only attend for training and leave as soon as your training is over.
Please read the questions below. If you answered yes to any of the below, we are unfortunately not able to welcome you in the Circus Centre at present.
- Have you visited any country outside Ireland excluding Northern Ireland in the past 14 days?
- Are you suffering any flu-like symptoms / symptoms of Covid-19?
- Are you experiencing difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any fever like / temperature symptoms?
- Are you feeling unwell health-wise?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you live with or care for a vulnerable person, or consider yourself to be vulnerable?
- Pay online prior to attending the centre. No cash payments will be accepted.
- We have increased our prices very slightly to cover the additional expenses incurred by making the centre a safe training environment. Drop-in: €6, 1-month: €33, 3-months membership: €87
- Sign in upon arrival (with your own pen)
Thank you for your help in making the Dublin Circus Centre a safe and welcoming environment for all our members.
We missed you and look forward to seeing you there very soon!
The DCP Team