The following rules must be adhered to when in the Dublin Circus Centre. All aerialists must pay particular attention to the aerial specific rules below.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- All individuals training during Open Training times must have completed the Dublin Circus Project Registration Form available on site.
- Please keep the space tidy and clean up after yourself. Please use the shelves provided for your personal belongings.
- All food must be eaten upstairs.
- No shoes on any gymnastic mats.
- All gymnastic mats must be lifted, not dragged, by two people.
- Do not interfere with any aerialist while they are on the equipment. This includes: touching the equipment, walking underneath equipment, throwing props near them, needlessly talking to them while they’re on equipment.
- Seek permission to use equipment that is not yours. Ask a member of staff.
- Keep rosin, chalk, food, drink and street shoes off all mats.
- You must listen to the instruction/direction of the present venue manager at all times.
NO FOOD SHOULD BE EATEN IN THE TRAINING AREA.
- Aerialists must be Aerial Approved to train aerial in the space.
- To rig apparatus please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask a member of the committee whilst in the Circus Centre. No equipment can be rigged, removed or altered without permission from the DCP committee.
- CRASH MATS MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES.
- No aerial training without another person present in the training space.
- Please assist and spot each other but refrain from instruction outside of registered classes.
- No homemade equipment can be rigged in the space.
- Aerialists should be aware and respectful of other circus arts practitioners in the space.
Please be safe, warm up properly, use skilled spotters and stay within your skill and training limitations!