Map & Directions
The Dublin Circus Centre is located at Unit 5, 76g Bannow Road, Cabra, Dublin 7 (see icon at upper left of map for key/legend).
When you arrive
- You’ll see the Dublin Circus Centre banner above the main roller shutter which is sprayed red. You can enter via the front door or shutters if they are open.
- Our unit is in at the back of the building behind large purple doors.
- There is a small car park at the front of the building with further on-street parking available outside.
How to get here
- The 120 Bus departs from Parnell Square to Carnlough Road a 2 minute walk from our front door.
- The 122 Bus departs from Rathmines, Dame St. and O’Connell St. to Fassaugh Ave. a 5 minute walk from our front door.
- The 38 Bus departs from Burlington Rd., St Stephens Green, Pearse St. and O’Connell St. to Cabara Rd. at Carnlough Rd. a 10 minute walk to our front door.
See dublinbus.ie for more info
- The Broombridge train station is a 5 minute walk from our front door. This is the Maynooth train line and serves Tara St., Pearse St and Connolly station where it links with the DART and Luas services.
- The Broombridge station is unmanned and there is currently only LEAP card scan machines available.
See irishrail.ie for more info
- From the city centre take the Old Cabra Rd. (R805) or the Cabra Rd. (R147) to the junction of the two (at Mc Donalds in Cabra).
- Take a right onto the Ratoath Rd. (R805)
- At the 2nd roundabout take a right onto Fassaugh Ave.
- Take the 1st left onto Broombridge Rd.
- Take the 3rd left onto Bannow Rd.
- The Dublin Circus Centre is located 200m from the junction on the left.
- There is off street, free car parking at the Centre.