Please read our Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures before booking.
Opening Days & Times:
- The centre will be opened on Tuesday and Fridays between 4pm and 8pm, to allow for a rest time between uses of the centre.
- There will be two bookable slots per evening.
- Attendance is limited to a maximum of 6 people at any given time.
- Members will need to book a slot HERE
- A towel to be used exclusively to disinfect equipment.
- A towel for your own usage and to dry your hands.
- A reusable water bottle.
- A pen.
The below outlines information on Dublin Circus Project Registration and Dublin Circus Centre Membership. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
- Annual Registration – €5 (+€0.64 payment fee)
- Drop-in – €5 (+€1 Covid-19 Measures +€0.64 payment fee)
- Guest drop-in – €7 (+€1 Covid-19 Measures +€0.67 payment fee)
- One-month Membership – €30 (+€3 Covid-19 Measures +€1.67 payment fee)
- Three-month Membership – €80 (+€7 Covid-19 Measures +€2.95 payment fee)
Annual Dublin Circus Project Registration
Anyone who wishes to drop-in or become a member of the Dublin Circus Centre must first be a DCP Registrant. First sign-ups are done at the Centre.
Annual Dublin Circus Project Registration offers any persons from 16 years old+* the opportunity to become involved with DCP in various capacities. Throughout each year DCP runs multiple events and facilitates the training and teaching of circus skills.
Annual DCP Registration is €5 per annum and must be paid along with the filling out of the Dublin Circus Project Registration form which is available on site.
*persons under 18 years of age must have the DCP Registration form signed by their parent or legal guardian prior to use of the facilities. Persons 15 years of age and below must have full supervision from a parent or guardian at all times.
All persons who use the Dublin Circus Centre must agree and abide by the venue rules.
Dublin Circus Centre Membership & Drop-in
Membership of the Dublin Circus Centre offers the ability to train in your given discipline, including aerial arts*, and use of DCP circus equipment on a daily basis over the period of your membership.
Monthly membership offers great value for those who wish to train regularly, with a drop-in and guest rate also on offer. Members have the added benefit of being able to train outside of standard opening hours through a time sharing system (the Circus Centre is not guaranteed to be open at all times outside of Open hours). If you would like to know more about how this works please contact us.
- Drop-in – €5
- Guest drop-in – €7
- One Month Membership – €30
- Three Months Membership – €80
What is a Guest drop-in?
Guest drop-ins are aimed at those who will not be in a position to return to the Circus Centre but wish to use it for a day, e.g. someone travelling and stopping by Dublin or someone who is in Dublin on holidays.
Guests must be accompanied by a DCP Registrant. As a guest you do not need to sign the DCP Registration form, however the DCP Registrant whom you are accompanying must take full responsibility and liability for you, your actions and any harm that may come to you through use of the facility or otherwise.
All fees can be paid online: